Break in the new year by learning new stained glass skills!
Join us for an in-depth dive into all things stained glass and create your own panel to take home.
Friday evening: Designing your panel
1) Creating a strong design – do’s and don’ts of designing stained glass panels
2) Colors and Textures – Designing FOR glass or designing FROM glass?
3) Time to design your panel
1) Preparing the pattern – Turning your design into a pattern
2) Selecting glass to suit your design
1) Glass cutting and breaking techniques and practice
2) Shaping techniques – using the grinder and saw
3) Strategies and suggestions for building your panel
Sunday: Build day
1) Receive one-on-one guidance on building your panel as you work
2) Instruction and practice on soldering techniques
3) Final cleaning and polishing
Class size limited to 3 participants.
$200 deposit required to reserve space.